Pepita the Apple is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
- Size 2'2 x 13'5 x 6'9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
- as the color may fade away.
- • Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- • Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.